The most popular acoustic microscope used worldwide for routine laboratory analysis and component screening applications.
Specifically designed to serve as a general purpose tool for failure analysis, process development, material characterization and low volume production inspection, the capabilities of the D9600 are truly unmatched.
Representing the newest in C-SAM acoustic micro imaging systems, the D9600™ delivers the unrivaled accuracy robustness and throughput that you expect from Sonoscan instruments, plus an improved electronics and software platform that raises the performance level for laboratory acoustic microscopes.
Operating in both reflection and/or transmission modes, the D9600 delivers maximum flexibility for detailed C-SAM inspections. Advanced capabilities such as Visual PolyGate™ are standard, permitting the user to set up to 100 individual gates per channel for a sample. During a single scan, PolyGate produces separate acoustic images for each gate, proving extremely useful in imaging multi-layer or bulk materials. With other features such as Movement Map™, Pixel Pitch™, Q-BAM™ and a large illuminated scanning area, the D9600 can efficiently scan everything from a single part to two JEDEC trays of parts, with its tower referenced scan and fixtures.
Amply loaded with leading Sonoscan innovations and rated for Class 1000 clean room operation, the D9600 has been carefully designed with the user in mind. The highly rated graphical user interface and advanced Sonolytics™ software help maximize results, while saving operator time. Ergonomic features and a multi-language OS operation make the D9600 comfortable and convenient to use. Delivering a package of technology, ergonomics and advanced Sonoscan-developed features, the D9600 sets the modern standard for acoustic microscopes.
- PolyGate™ technology with Multi-Gate™ and Probing-Gate™ functions capable of single and multi-focus imaging.
- Set up to 100 gates per channel.
- Windows® 7 Ultimate for multi-language and 64 bit capabilities.
- Linear Motor Scanner. Vibration minimized electronic sweep controller.
- Enhanced precision with tower mounted scan reference platform and sample fixture.
- Easy-access scanning area makes loading and unloading easier.
- Quantitative B-Scan Analysis Mode (Q-BAM)™ incorporates Sonoscan's proprietary B-Scan mode to provide a virtual cross-sectional view with accurate polarity, amplitude and depth data.
- Optional water recirculation, Waterfall™ Transducer and inline temperature control.
- Optional Digital Image Analysis (DIA)™ uses advanced algorithms to quantify acoustic data, allowing you to set accurate, automatic, accept/reject criteria.