- Job Type
Provide support for new, current and legacy products and processes. Analyze, recommend and implement process improvements.
- Create and maintain product bills of materials insuring all stakeholders are served: materials, production, field service, sales and engineering.
- Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization including product routings.
- Member of new product development teams.
Additional Functions may include:
- Work with teams, vendors and contractors for continuous improvement in design and manufacture
- Provide training on improved methods.
- Provide cross training in other work centers as needed for the business.
- Estimate production cost and effect of product design changes for management review, action, and control
- Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Ensure that safety and ergonomic considerations are built into each operation.
- Provide oversight of environmental compliance and product compliance to governing standard.
- BSIE or equivalent
- Recent graduate or 1 -2 years experience working in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- CAD experience is beneficial
- Familiarity with ERP system a plus.
Send resume and salary history to:
Attn: Human Resources
2149 E. Pratt Boulevard
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007